Data Management System
The faster way to create your auction catalogue and manage your website data in one place, and in REAL-TIME
DMS gives you full control over your auction data. Enter your data directly into our powerful control panel, and instantly preview your catalogue lot pages and generate PDF proofs to send direct to your clients.
When you’re ready to sign off your data, on a per lot basis, within seconds, DMS will populate your website, create print ready PDFs, upload to web portals, plus much, much more...
Data Management System
- Add auction lots into the system as you receive instructions
- View real time catalogue page previews as you enter your property information
- All templates set up and ready to use, personalised to your brand guidelines
- User management - manage users dealing with properties (Staff / Negotiators)
- Customise your property text input fields
Publish your auction properties
- Generate your print ready catalogue, including pagination, for your printers
- Instantly upload properties to all web portals including Rightmove and Zoopla
- Populate your website within seconds of signing oﬀ your catalogue
- Custom data API allowing you to integrate with your own applications
- Publish your website to the latest mobile app
- Option to start marketing lots on your website and portals as soon as they are ready
I just wanted to go on record to say what a fabulous product DMS is.
In all of my 17 years in the auction industry, Tuesday's catalogue sign off was the least stressful and most trouble free. The DMS database provides complete flexibility, whilst creation and editing - especially last minute changes - are effected with just a key stroke or click of a mouse. DMS gives the auctioneer complete control of the catalogue production; combine this with the knowledge that your professional, friendly team are just a telephone call away and you have a winning package.
We are already committed to DMS and are delighted to be working so closely with EIG with what we feel is only the start of a revolutionary product.Oliver Childs - Lambert Smith & Hampton
The DMS system saves time, money and a monkey could use it. Every auctioneer needs this, we'll soon wonder what we ever did without it!Toby Limbrick - Network Auctions