EIG as a mature property auction portal are now hosting online auctions for many property auctioneers.
Since offering the first online lot on behalf of an auctioneer back in March 2014, we have gone on to sell 13,600 lots for 217 auctioneers, and have had over 276,428 bids placed. For each of the 217 auctioneers, we have equipped them with a fully branded website, that has been modified where necessary to suit their particular requirements.
No two auctioneers are the same, and they benefit from the uniqueness of the design and layout with very little if any reference to ourselves. In this respect we are unique. Not only do we deliver a secure bidding platform, but we also manage seamlessly the requirements for AML checks on bidders as well as securing the payment of a deposit, prior to a person bidding.
For more information about this or other services, please contact David Sandeman either on 01737 232289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A selection of clients using our platform
Why online property auctions?
Online auctions offer a modern and accepted way to sell property in an auction environment
- It offers an additional revenue stream alongside traditional room auctions
- Increased exposure in a crowded market place
- Complements existing ballroom auctions
- Wider range of properties seem to be suitable than for room auctions
EIG has the experience, having sold hundreds of lots for a variety of auctioneers over the past 6 years
- Our senior management has over 80 years combined experience in auctions and auction technology solutions
- EIG uses 'Best in Class' software to run the auction ensuring continuity of service.
- EIG appreciates the time critical nature of auctions
- Development is in-house allowing rapid response to client requests and continual improvement in features during development
What we can do for you
- A white label one stop solution for all your online property auction needs
- Ongoing support and advice
- Customisable online payment methods
- Money laundering checks
- Different types of auction, i.e. immediate exchange or conditional sale
- Legal document store
- Customisable features for marketing and bidding periods