EIG as a mature property auction portal are now hosting online auctions for many property auctioneers.
With many auctioneers making online auctions a success with over £475 million pounds raised we look forward to developing the online property market even further.
Are you interested in hosting an online auction? Call us on 01737 226 150
A selection of clients using our platform
Why online property auctions?
Online auctions offer a modern and accepted way to sell property in an auction environment
- It offers an additional revenue stream alongside traditional room auctions
- Increased exposure in a crowded market place
- Complements existing ballroom auctions
- Wider range of properties seem to be suitable than for room auctions
EIG has the experience, having sold hundreds of lots for a variety of auctioneers over the past 6 years
- Our senior management has over 80 years combined experience in auctions and auction technology solutions
- EIG uses 'Best in Class' software to run the auction ensuring continuity of service.
- EIG appreciates the time critical nature of auctions
- Development is in-house allowing rapid response to client requests and continual improvement in features during development
What we can do for you
- A white label one stop solution for all your online property auction needs
- Ongoing support and advice
- Customisable online payment methods
- Money laundering checks
- Different types of auction, i.e. immediate exchange or conditional sale
- Legal document store
- Customisable features for marketing and bidding periods