Providing prominent visualisation of your live auction both in the auction room and online, in real-time
With this service the auctioneer has a large screen in the room for the benefit of the attendees that not only shows the lot number, address and photo of the lot, but also the current bid. In addition most auctioneers choose to broadcast this live over the internet and add in a live video stream as well.
- Projected real-time slideshow setup and created by EIG (included in the cost)
- Great visual aid to the auctioneer and attendees alike
- Interestred parties can register to download and view the documents of the lots.
- The Auctioneer can see in real time who is downloading what documents.
- Branded screen and increased exposure in the room and online
- Auction room screen shows lot address, lot photos and current bid
Optional LIVE online broadcast
- Live audio and video feed direct from the auction room*
- TV-like feature increases interest in your auctions
- Real-time current bid visible on web page
- Simple to use, no technical experience needed
- Additional option to allow for pre-registered internet bidders
- Ideal for those that can’t attend the auction